JS-2032EL 32 ports Fast Ethernet Switch brings you the most powerful
high speed network solutions. You can deploy Fast Ethernet switching
wherever needed, from the backbone down to individual desktops.
JS-2032EL satisfies the need for high-quality products at an affordable
price - enabling even the most budge-conscious organizations to
trade up to the next level of networking power.
JS-2032EL supports 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation on all ports, for
seamless migration to 100Mbps connections without time-consuming
trips to the wiring closet whenever end stations are upgraded to
Fast Ethernet. All ports also automatically sense half or full duplex
connections for high speed server or switch-to-switch configurations.
The aggregate bandwidth of this switch can reach up to 2Gbps.
JS-2032EL is most suited to the following applications
1. It can be placed near the core of the network to eliminate bottlenecks
and improve the overall network throughput.
2. It can extend the span of a network that has the maximum allowed
hubs connected in series.
3. When used as a desktop connectivity device, it provides the highest
possible performance for connecting users to your network.
The size of JS-2032EL 32 ports switch is 19" Rackmount. It
is targeted at workgroup, departmental or backbone computing environments
at medium to large business.
• 32 Port 10/100Base T/TX Nway Switch
• Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X and auto-negotiation for all ports
• 19-inch standard rack-mount size
• Auto-detect of full/half-duplex modes for all ports
• Dedicated full-duplex 200Mbps bandwidth on each port
• Broadcast storm control
• Store and forward switching methods
• IEEE 802.3x flow control
• Full wire-speed forwarding
• Auto-learning of network configurations
• Front panel reset button
|| IEEE 802.3: 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3x: Flow-control for Full-duplex operation
||32 10/100Mbps Nway ports (auto-negotiation)
||10BASE-T: Category 3, 4, 5 UTP/STP
100BASE-TX: Category 5 UTP/STP
||14880 packets/second per port @ 10Mbps,
148800 packets/second per port @ 100Mbps, maximum
||Support Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDIX
||Per port: Link/ACT, 10/100M, DFX
||AC 50/60 Hz, UL Safety
||24 Watts maximum
||Operating Temperature:0¢X~ 60¢XC
Storage Temperature: -20¢X~ 90¢XC
Humidity: 10% ~ 90% Non-condensing
||440mm x 220mm x 44mm (L x W x H)
||FCC, CE Mark